HomeTechnical Support » Printing

Printing

Parts of Checks Are Missing Messages in this topic - RSS

Joni

10/2/2015
Joni
The workstation is a Windows 7 machine, but since she's working via Remote Desktop all of the work is being done on the server. And yes our Sage people say they have tested all of the standard Crystal reports.
0 link
Nancy
Administrator

10/1/2015
Nancy
Administrator
Joni, the only time we have seen this behavior is with Windows 8.0 and 2012 Server with Sage 300 ERP, as opposed to Windows 8.1 and 2012 Server R2, which don't have these issues. Have you tested with the standard Crystal reports that come with PrintBoss? Do they work? If not I would recommend calling for Technical Support so we can look at your setup.
0 link
Joni

9/29/2015
Joni
First off, I'm going to apologize for the lack of familiarity with your software. We've had it installed by the company that handles our Accounting software so I wasn't part of the set up process. I am the Sys Admin at our small company. We are running Sage 300 Standard ERP on a Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard machine and are using an HP printer with the PCL6 drivers. This printer is on our Bookkeepers personal computer - and the printer is installed on the server via a share. The Bookkeeper uses Remote Desktop Access to the server and connects to Sage that way.

We have managed to get our cheques to print but they keep missing pieces of information. Sometimes it's a name, sometimes it's the dollar amount of the cheque, sometimes it's the Period Start and End date. It's not consistent across the individuals (ie one person might be missing the dollar amount the first time, we do a reprint the next time their address is gone) or across the cheque run (ie one person might be missing the address but have the dollar amount, the next might be missing the name, but have the dollar amount.).

Because I don't know the software that well, I'm at a bit of a loss where to start to trouble shoot. Any help would be appreciated.

Joni
edited by Joni on 10/1/2015
edited by Nancy on 10/1/2015
0 link