HomeTechnical Support » Printing

Printing

Reprinting Checks Messages in this topic - RSS

Nancy
Administrator

4/27/2011
Nancy
Administrator
With respect to reprinting checks, there is no difference in the steps you take between Standard PRintBoss and PrintBoss Select. Once you have printed a check, you can view it from your Work file. Open PrintBoss and go to File/ Open Document Work file. Choose your check form and click on Browse. From the Browse screen you can click on the Print button in the upper right hand corner. The Print Dialog box will open. At this point you can reprint one or more checks from the batch. Be sure to first click on the 'Allow Reprints' buttom and then choose which copy you want. Most offen there is only one call 'Original.'

The word 'copy' may appear on the stub portion of the check. That's an optional text object that can be deleted. Or, if you are running a demonstration copy that has exceeded the 30-day trial period, the words 'demonstatration copy' will appear on every document.
0 link
ellecticllc

4/27/2011
ellecticllc
I recall it being a simple box to check on my older version of PrintBoss but on the Select version, how do I reprint checks without **copy** printed on the check. I am not seeing where to change the option. Thank you.
0 link