HomeGeneral Inquiries

Any non-technical question about Wellspring Software's products and services

New purchase - Serial number? Messages in this topic - RSS

Nancy
Administrator

6/13/2011
Nancy
Administrator
Thanks for trying PrintBoss! And we're happy to know that you've decide to purchase it for your continued use. If you purchased the software via our webpage and provide us with an email address, you should receive your unique serial number and registrations codes the next business day. If you purchased the software via a registered dealer, the process may take longer depending on where the dealer has asked to have the codes sent -- either to them or drop shipped to you.

Once you receive the codes, it is simple to register your existing copy. Just run the PrintBoss seup.exe as the "Registration/Activation Only" Install Type.

If you have further questions, please feel free to call the Sales Desk: 800-600-6861. They will be happy to provide information about your order.
0 link
MattB_IHG

6/13/2011
MattB_IHG
I just purchased the version of PrintBoss I have be trialing for the last month. Am I really waiting for something to be physically shipped to me with the serial number before I can activate the trial copy? How long does the shipping take? We would like to start using the software asap.

Thank you.
0 link