Administrator
Thanks - I will try upgrading them.
0 link
paula
Administrator

7/13/2011
paula
Administrator
Steve - I emailed myself the attached sample invoice. My OS is Windows 7. I resaved the image as a jpg file to the PrntBoss/ Logos folder and it works great. The logo I used is attached as well.

What version of PrintBoss is the client using? Windows 7 requires version 5.65 or above and we actually recommend 5.70 or above.
0 link
email submissions
Administrator

7/13/2011
email submissions
Administrator
Hi Paula,

This setting is already set to colour and 216-DPI - all other users who are on Windows XP and using the 40 driver are working fine. It's very strange that this one PC that is on Windows 7 is having this issue. Attached is the image in JPG format that they are using. I also attempted to re-save the image as a BMP and try it, but that didn't work either.

If you have any other suggestions, please let me know.
0 link
paula
Administrator

7/13/2011
paula
Administrator
Steve – It would be helpful to see the original logo file rather than the PDF file as sometimes the issue is as simple as the logo needs to be resaved. The following setting can be checked as well:

1. Open the PrintBoss Master Application.
2. Click on the Options menu and select E-mail Settings.
3. Select the Misc. Settings tab.
4. Click on the PDF Attachment Resolution drop down menu and select 216 dpi-Color.

If this does not work, please send Technical Support a copy of the logo for testing. (Support@WellspringSoftware.com)
0 link
email submissions
Administrator

7/13/2011
email submissions
Administrator
Hi,

We have a client that is currently running PrintBoss with Business Vision to print invoices. While we had to make some tweaks to the crystal reports, we were able to get this running great. All users were on Windows XP, and they are forced to use the NT40 driver due to some incompatibility with BV and the PrintBoss 50 driver.

Recently, 1 user had to have his PC replaced, and it is now running Windows 7. He is forced to used to 50 driver, which is fine – everything prints properly. They also send invoices out via email, and this single Windows 7 PC seems to translate the graphics in the form as black. Everything prints ok, and it only seems to be the emailing that is an issue. I have also tested sending the same form view email through the designer, and again, it simply shows the image as all black. I have attached a copy of the invoice for you to review as well.

If you could take a look and offer any suggestions, then that would be great.
0 link