HomeTechnical Support » QuickBooks

QuickBooks Installation Notes

Check Forms - Not printing on bottom Messages in this topic - RSS

lautry

11/17/2011
lautry
Thank you Nancy. The first option worked. I will keep your solution for future reference. Thank you so much again!
0 link
Nancy
Administrator

11/17/2011
Nancy
Administrator
There is setting in PrintBoss Select for QuickBooks users which governs the style of check: top, middle, or bottom. The setting can be found on the Options\Configuration\Special Controls tab. On that tab you will find a check box to 'Select check stock style."

In Quickbooks be sure to continue to choose the Voucher style check regardless of which PrintBoss check style you choose. PrintBoss will format the data to print as determined by the Special Controls settings.

If you are not using PrintBoss Select for QuickBooks, the PrintBoss 'Form/Bank Request List' may need to be adjusted. The 'Form/Bank Request List' is found under PrintBoss\Options. This is where PrintBoss receives instructions on how to process data coming from QuickBooks. You may have your QuickBooks Voucher check set to print to QB_Chk4T. If so, you will want to change it to QB_Chk4 for the standard stub\stub\check format.
<em>edited by Nancy on 11/17/2011</em>
0 link
lautry

11/17/2011
lautry
PS. When I am in the Form Select I click Print and the test check will print with the check portion at bottom, but when I go back into QuickBooks to print the real checks, they print at the top.
0 link
lautry

11/16/2011
lautry
A while back we purchased new checks where the check was on the top of the page. I set the form to QB_Chk4T. We just recently purchased new checks, however the check is now on the bottom of the page (#53200). I changed the form from QB_Chk4T to QB_CHK4, but the check part is still being printed on the top of the page, not on the bottom. What am I doing wrong? Thank you.
0 link