HomeTechnical Support » Printing

Printing

Zero dollar amount Messages in this topic - RSS

Nancy
Administrator

2/23/2012
Nancy
Administrator
From your discription, it may be that the amount of the check is now out of the capture range. You can view the capture ranges by following these steps:
Run PB32 program.
Go to File, Open Document Work file and then choose your PrintBoss form.
Click on Browse, then View.
Place the cursor on the check and right-click. Choose 'View Raw Capture.'
At the top of the window, check the box: 'Show Assigned Fields'.
Find the capture area for the check amount. The area of the box should include the check amount.
If it does not, you can double click on the box to modifiy (increase or decrease) the capture area.
0 link
FSAronson

2/23/2012
FSAronson
I'm new to Printboss, and need some guidance on where to start.

About four months ago, a vendor made some changes to their system that put our check writing out of alignment. Eventually, they fixed this problem, but one thing that wasn't caught in our finance department was that the "Pay Only" field (this appears above the written amount) was in the amount of $0.00. Recently, they made another set of changes that once again misaligned our check printing. They fixed that, but then our finance person noticed that the Pay Only amount was $0.00. The vendor is taking no responsibility for this, naturally. It should be noted that where once we ran the vendor's software in-house, we now run it from a Remote Desktop Protocol (what the vendor calls the cloud!). Other than this one problem, the check writing seems to be fine.

My question is, where and how do I trace this back? I don't even know where to start, as I don't know Printboss.

Your assistance would be greatly appreciated!
0 link