HomeTechnical Support » Printing

Printing

Remove info printed below check number Messages in this topic - RSS

Nancy
Administrator

6/25/2012
Nancy
Administrator
Yes, it is a view of your last batch of checks. This can be useful for reprinting the check if for example the paper in the printer jammed. By default a PrintBoss form is set to keep one batch of check in the Work file and then over-write that batch with the new batch. There are other options for how long you keep checks in the Work file. You can explore those from the Form Editor.
0 link
Lynne

6/25/2012
Lynne
Oh, I see. So when I'm viewing the form, the data I see is for the last check that printed, but it's just functioning as sample data?
0 link
Nancy
Administrator

6/25/2012
Nancy
Administrator
Lynne, you removed the line of text from the form, not just the individual check. So you should be all set ready for your next check batch.
0 link
Lynne

6/23/2012
Lynne
That worked, thanks, but how do I prevent it from printing in the first place? I don't want that information on my checks.
0 link
Nancy
Administrator

6/22/2012
Nancy
Administrator
Lynne, the easiest way to delete that object is to open PrintBoss and go to File/Open Document Work File. Click on the check form, then the Browse button. Click on the View button. A window will open with an image of the check. Scroll down to the personal ID information and click on it.. it will turn blue... then RIGHT click and choose the option to Delete the Object. If you are not sure about it, you can Comment the Object and then be able to retrieve it later.
0 link
Lynne

6/22/2012
Lynne
I'm trying out an evaluation version of PrintBoss and just printed my first test check. How do I get rid of the small print just below the check number that shows my personal ID and the time and date the check was printed?
edited by Lynne on 6/22/2012
0 link