HomeTechnical Support » Modifying Forms

Modifying Forms

Adjustments to cheque form Messages in this topic - RSS

Guy

8/1/2012
Guy
I checked and the fact is that the same problem occurs in the standard Accpac check forms...
Must be something with my laptop environment.
0 link
Nancy
Administrator

8/1/2012
Nancy
Administrator
The amount in words comes from the Accpac report, so the first thing to check is if the amount of the check in words is on the Crystal report when previewed. Next, if the amount is in French, then you need to turn on the option for Graphic Text in the PrintBoss Form Editor. This feature is available in the Enterprise Edition of PrintBoss.
0 link
Guy

8/1/2012
Guy
I managed to use Ca_AP2 which was a better fit.
The only thing I cannot get to print is the amount in words. Would that be caused by the fact that I have a demo version (30 day expired)?
0 link
Nancy
Administrator

7/31/2012
Nancy
Administrator
Yes, as a Registered Dealer with Wellspring, you can call for technical support. The 30-day trial version of PrintBoss does expire after the 30 days. However, as a Registered Dealer you can purchase a NFR copy of PrintBoss Enterprise for $100. This copy can be updated as long as you continue to be a Registered Dealer with us.
0 link
Guy

7/31/2012
Guy
Nancy, I have PB in demo mode on my laptop so I can work on forms for a client. My demo copy is now expired and displays "Demonstration" on my printed test forms. Can I still call Support for help or do I need a new temporary activation?
0 link
Nancy
Administrator

7/26/2012
Nancy
Administrator
Gary, the position of the amounts in the TOTAL line are governed by the Crystal report. So, you would use Crystal to reposition that data. There are other ways of moving blocks of data in PrintBoss such as 'BlockMoves' and 'RegionMoves.' These functions are documented in the PrintBoss Manual. Please feel free to call for Technical Support if you would like us to review your specific form and advise which approach would be best for your situation.
0 link
Guy

7/26/2012
Guy
I had to make adjustments to the check form because the Total section of the stub overlapped on the check portion.
Using the Form Preview, I was able to reduce the size of the stub and also move up the TOTAL line title.

How do I go about moving up the amounts on the TOTAL line ?
(Using Sage Accpac ERP with default forms).
Thanks.
0 link