HomeTechnical Support » E-mailing

E-mailing

Printing multiple Adagio AR statements Messages in this topic - RSS

Nancy
Administrator

10/2/2012
Nancy
Administrator
PrintBoss can be configured to e-mail the documents it processes as PDF attachments. PrintBoss converts the image of the document to an Adobe PDF file and attaches the PDF to the e-mail.

The user sending the e-mail must have access to an SMTP mail server. PrintBoss does not use local e-mail software but works in parallel with it, making use of the same SMTP mail server as the e-mail program.

PrintBoss Enterprise has an option to use Microsoft Outlook Outbox instead of the SMTP server, but the use of Microsoft Outlook is not required.

PrintBoss can e-mail on an individual basis (manual mode) or in batches (automatic mode).
· Manual mode – PrintBoss can e-mail any page viewed from a work or archive file.

· Automatic mode – One of the copies in the PrintBoss form is defined as the e-mail copy.

Please refer to the E-mail Settings Technical Note for additional information.
edited by Nancy on 10/2/2012
0 link
schwoeffermann

10/1/2012
schwoeffermann
I have a client who emails about 250 AR statements each month. Emailing directly through Adagio uses Outlook 2010 and it takes over an hour and a half for the entire process because each statement has to be clicked yes on approving it to be sent through Outlook. I am hoping to skip Outlook and use Print Boss(which the client has)directly to speed up the process. I would direct the AR statement to Print Boss printer driver and hope that the emailing process would take much less time.

My question is, would printing directly through Print Boss speed up the process? And if yes, what would be the setuP? They currently use PB to print invoices from different trays, so I am familiar with the creation of forms. I have not emailed through PB and would need your assistance.

Thanks,

Robert E. Schwoeffermann
0 link