HomeTechnical Support » Printing

Printing

Bank Selection for Deposit Slips Messages in this topic - RSS

Nancy
Administrator

10/29/2012
Nancy
Administrator
Printing Checks and printing Deposit Slip works differently because QuickBooks does not print the company name on deposit slips. Therefore PrintBoss does not have that information to use as a qualifier for the bank list.

There are two ways to set a MICR line for Deposit Slips. One is to "copy" a current bank record to a new record and enter the unique account number on the MICR tab. This is what you have done and is the preferable method.

A second method is available for those who want to have only one bank account per Company.

Both methods are documented in this TechNote: Bank Accounts – Deposit Slips
0 link
Lane

10/27/2012
Lane
I have several banks setup in PrintBoss, two for each QuickBooks company file (of which there are several). This is because I need to print both checks and deposit slips. During the printing process, when I get the "Selection for Banks with identical Bank Codes" box, it only shows the check and deposit options for the one QB company file. However, when I print a deposit slip, it displays all banks for all company files.

Is there a setting to only display the 2 banks associated with the current QuickBooks company file which I print a deposit slip ... just like it does when I print a check?
0 link