HomeTechnical Support » Modifying Forms

Modifying Forms

Printing Multiple Copies of Invoice Messages in this topic - RSS

Nancy
Administrator

1/11/2013
Nancy
Administrator
The key to determining how to proceed would be to determine if there was something unique on the invoice that indicates it is still in draft form. If there is a unique character or characters, (for example the word 'draft' on your document) then you could use that as a condition to determine whether to print the approval line on the document or not. Absent a unique indicator, you could set up two PrintBoss forms and then choose which form to use as part of the processing routine. Please feel free to call Technical Support if you want to discuss your custom process further.
0 link
jstiers81

1/11/2013
jstiers81
Yes we already have Printboss and sorry STO is Sage Timberline Office!
0 link
Nancy
Administrator

1/10/2013
Nancy
Administrator
Your question invoked a couple of questions for me. Do you already use PrintBoss? I'm not familiar with STO, what is it?
I can envision a process where this could work with PrintBoss, but it would be a non-standard/custom process that may also require custom forms. You would also be required to print the invoices twice, once as a draft and once again as the final. The best way to test this would be to download the free 30-trial software and do a test print. If you need help with this please feel free to contact the Technical Support desk.
0 link
jstiers81

1/10/2013
jstiers81
How do i print multiple copies of an invoice. I would like to when the invoice is still in draft mode print Draft on the bottom of the invoice with an approval line on the invoice, then once the invoice has been approve print the invoice with the word Original on the bottom and then also have a copy print that says accounting copy. I use STO. also since STO has a reprint function that invoice should have reprint invoice on the bottom verse original.
edited by Nancy on 1/10/2013
0 link