HomeTechnical Support » Modifying Forms

Modifying Forms

Printing check copies based on Bank Messages in this topic - RSS

paula
Administrator

3/7/2013
paula
Administrator
Thank you for your email. The Form Settings (including Multi-Parts and Printers) are not bank specific. A ProcessPage command can be created to conditionally print a Copy by bank record. The command is entered at the top of the Footer Objects page and will look something like:

#[Copy,1]ProcessPage "[!Inu,"Bank of America", {BCode}]"

The ! before Inu changes to statement to NOT. "Bank of Amercia" is a unique name in the Bank Code field. If this field is not unique, BPrompt ({BPrompt}} can be used instead. The Pre-process Assignments option on the Special Controls tab of the form needs to be set to "Special" as well.
Feel free to call out technical support group if you would like assistance adding this conditional command.
edited by paula on 3/7/2013
0 link
email submissions
Administrator

3/7/2013
email submissions
Administrator
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2013 12:28 PM
To: Support@wellspringsoftware.com
Subject: Question regarding copy of checks
Hi,
We are using Printboss with 5 or so clients so far and are very happy with the software. Four of the five clients need a copy of the check printed out on regular blank paper, the fifth does not.
I have found where I can go into the editor for the QB-CHK4m check that we use and go into the settings tab and change the Copies to 1, then change the printers to the correct printers under Multi-Parts & Printers.
This appears to be a global change rather than per bank account, even though the Forms Select window shows what the current bank account is.
Is this correct, that it is a global setting rather than by bank account? Can this be done by bank account easily or would I need to "copy to" the form we use to have one be with an extra copy and one without?
0 link