HomeTechnical Support » Configuration & Setup

Configuration & Setup

Testing Postive Pay with QB_Chk4 form Messages in this topic - RSS

Nancy
Administrator

6/18/2013
Nancy
Administrator
I thought the idea of conditionally executing the pospay file based on the bank code might work for you. Create the pospay file, and then add the ProcessPage command to the script to execute that copy only when the bankcode is equal to the bank you want use.
+1 link
msmagone

6/18/2013
msmagone
Thanks Nancy - although in this case I don't need to create multiple positive pay files, I just want to exclude creating a file for certain banks. Based on the link you provided, are you suggesting setting up a second positive pay file, but leaving it blank so that nothing is created?
Regards,
Mike
0 link
Nancy
Administrator

6/18/2013
Nancy
Administrator
Please see this previous post. I think it should answer some of your questions.

Multiple Banks and Positive Pay
0 link
msmagone

6/17/2013
msmagone
Thanks for the reply Nancy. I did go ahead and do an after-hours and successfully got the postive pay feature to work. However, we use multiple banks, hence I don't want a generate a postive pay file for every check run we do. Is the QB_Chk4 form the only option - I can't create multiple forms and assign to different clients/check runs?
Thanks,
Mike

Nancy wrote:
some clients will download a copy of the trial software to the local workstaion and use that one for testing.
0 link
Nancy
Administrator

6/14/2013
Nancy
Administrator
some clients will download a copy of the trial software to the local workstaion and use that one for testing.
0 link
msmagone

6/14/2013
msmagone
Hi -
I am using PrintBoss Express and understand that QB_Chk4 is the default form for all banks/clients that are setup. I had made a copy of this form and added positive pay. Now I would like to test it on a client before rolling it out into production. However, my understanding is the only way I can do this is rename the QB_Chk4 file, move my test form into "production" by naming is QB_Chk4, run my test and then rename the original when I am done. Is there any better way to do this so that I don't impact daily check runs? I suppose I could do this after-hours, but it would be nice to be able to test on a limited basis.
Thanks, Mike
0 link