HomeTechnical Support » QuickBooks

QuickBooks Installation Notes

Changing the Check Format from QuickBooks Messages in this topic - RSS

Nancy
Administrator

7/3/2014
Nancy
Administrator
Knowing that QuickBooks cannot change the check format, PrintBoss handles the change. PrintBoss knows that the format from QuickBooks is Check-Stub-Stub, so as part of the processing the PrintBoss software changes the format to Stub-Stub-Check. But really the choice is up to you, because there is a setting in PrintBoss that will give you the results you want. You choose the format. The setting is under PrintBoss\Options\Configuration\Special Controls. Please note, that the free check you will receive when you purchase PrintBoss will be in the Stub-Stub-Check format - and a blue/red color.
0 link
email submissions
Administrator

7/3/2014
email submissions
Administrator
Sent: Thursday, July 03, 2014 11:01 AM
To: support@wellspringsoftware.com
Cc: 'Steve Steffey'
Subject: laser checks
I am trying to start using your Printboss Select software with Quickbooks pro 2012. I cannot see where to change the style of the check in Quickbooks to be “check on the bottom w/2 stubs on the top” instead of “check on the top w/2 stubs on the bottom”. I tried to call Quickbooks to see how to change this but the tech I talked to said that this cannot be customized. I am under the impression that you have several customers that use Quickbooks and use your check on the bottom style so I am asking you to tell me how I can change my Quickbooks to use your style of checks.
Thanks,
0 link