HomeTechnical Support » QuickBooks

QuickBooks Installation Notes

Intuit Online Payroll Messages in this topic - RSS

paula
Administrator

7/17/2014
paula
Administrator
Thank you for your email. Intuit Online Payroll should trigger PrintBoss Form QB_OLPCK. We can verify if this Form is included in your installation if you would like to call our Support team at the number in the closing below.

There is a newer version of Inuit Online Payroll called Full Service Payroll. If you are using this variety, we do have a Form though it is not included in the Select edition of our software. At this point there are only 2 clients that I am aware of that are using Full Service and we set them up to use a new form set. We could provide you with the same form set if your output matches the Full Service Payroll samples provided by the other two clients. We would need a copy of your TextCapt000.hst file after printing a sample from Intuit Online Payroll to PrintBoss. This is a temporary file located at the root of the PrintBoss folder and is renamed after each print job and finally deleted.

Paula Manker
Wellspring Software, Inc.
445 Sovereign Court
Manchester, MO 63011
(636) 527-6100
edited by Nancy on 7/17/2014
0 link
email submissions
Administrator

7/17/2014
email submissions
Administrator
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2014 1:02 AM

I use Quicken and Printboss works great. For paychecks, however, I use Intuit Online Payroll and I am not able to get it to work. I don't know how similar this is to Quickbooks Online which you apparently do support. This is my only hesitation to purchasing a license (I am using the 30-day trial version). Do you know if PrintBoss supports Intuit Online Payroll. If not, is there a way to print blank checks to use as a Intuit voucher check with the amounts and details completed by the Intuit software (so I could still use completely blank checkstock for payroll checks too)?
0 link