jtourville

all messages by user

8/29/2011
Topic:
Outlook 2010 error "The MAPI Error"

jtourville
Hello we have one pc getting "The MAPI Error" trying to setup to email via Outlook 2010. It's a Windows 7 64 bit pc. Their exchange policy doesn't allow relays. Does anyone have any suggestions to check for "The MAPI Error"? Thank you.
9/22/2011
Topic:
ACH BatchAmnt2 and BatchAmnt

jtourville
Hello, I've got the ACH file close to being accepted by the bank, but they claim I'm missing the debit and possibly credit amounts in the footer. I think I have the two fields identified in the form as BatchAmnt2 and BatchAmnt, but they are showing a "hide" parameter. Do I just need to remove the "hide" parameter to get them to show up in the file?
7/10/2012
Topic:
Payroll date field getting Evaluation Error

jtourville
When printing the Positive pay file for a payroll check batch, we are getting **Evaluation Error** for the DocDate field. Is the DocDate different for payroll?
1/25/2013
Topic:
Delay Email Pay Stubs From Sage 300 ERP Accpac

jtourville
Hello, Is there a way to delay the email to employees with the attached pay stubs. We want to be able to process payroll and then have the advices get emailed out a few days later when the eft file actually hits the bank. I saw a similar thread where they needed to export the batch copy into another machine because the server didn't connect to the internet, but wanted to know if there was an easier solution.

Is the solution as easy as setting the email copy to batch, and then going into the workfiles later to print/email them all at once?
edited by jtourville on 1/25/2013
5/29/2013
Topic:
Checks First

jtourville
Hello, Is there already a form out there that has checks first and then remittance twice for the bottom two thirds of the form. Just checking before I start trying to edit. Thanks, John