lautry

all messages by user

9/17/2011
Topic:
PrintBoss and MACs

lautry
I run PrintBoss on VM Ware on my Mac using QuickBooks for Windows. Everything is going fine so far. I just realized all of the files are on the Windows side on the C: drive. When I back up my Mac these files are not included. How is best to be sure that they are included in a back up? Should I move them to the Shared Documents on VM Ware? Will the move cause any problems?
9/17/2011
Topic:
Printing Additional Information on Checks

lautry
We would like to print "Void If Altered" on the checks. What is the best way to do this? Can I add it to the bank address? Or ??? Thanks!
9/20/2011
Topic:
Printing Additional Information on Checks

lautry
Thank you Nancy. I will go to the link and try it. Many thanks again!
11/16/2011
Topic:
Check Forms - Not printing on bottom

lautry
A while back we purchased new checks where the check was on the top of the page. I set the form to QB_Chk4T. We just recently purchased new checks, however the check is now on the bottom of the page (#53200). I changed the form from QB_Chk4T to QB_CHK4, but the check part is still being printed on the top of the page, not on the bottom. What am I doing wrong? Thank you.
11/17/2011
Topic:

lautry
PS. When I am in the Form Select I click Print and the test check will print with the check portion at bottom, but when I go back into QuickBooks to print the real checks, they print at the top.
11/17/2011
Topic:

lautry
Thank you Nancy. The first option worked. I will keep your solution for future reference. Thank you so much again!