leknowlton

all messages by user

5/15/2014
Topic:
Date not printing in proper location

leknowlton
Hello,
I recently upgraded a client's computer from Windows XP to Windows 7 x64. We use a network shared installation of PB. I am using a PCL 5 printer driver. When I try to move the object has a red circle with a slash. When I try edit the object to move it, the boxes are grayed out. I'm kind of clueless as to how to go about this as the documentation is not leading me to any ideas as to how to go about it.
Thank you!
Larry
edited by leknowlton on 5/15/2014
5/15/2014
Topic:

leknowlton
Also, we are using 2014.100 version of HAB Software with version 5.7 of PB.
5/17/2014
Topic:

leknowlton
I should add that the other two XP machines print fine from HAB on the same form. So, the operating system change may have affected HAB's report layout output and not printboss's layout? I'll speak with HAB and get back to you on this. Thank you!
5/19/2014
Topic:
PB not coming up with Bank List

leknowlton
Hello,
When we try to print checks from HAB software, we have to set the default printer to PB in order to get the Bank List to show up. Otherwise it prints basically an incomplete form and doesn't print the check. I've seen messages where PB says it can't print to itself, but still prints the check anyway. The printer we use for checks is selected in the PB printer setup. Any assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you!

Larry
5/19/2014
Topic:

leknowlton
I was incorrect when I stated that the XP machines were printing ok, they too had the issue. Your technician that assisted me was great and found the capture box for the date needed to be moved on the HAB report raw data sheet. I'm still not sure how that got moved, since nothing was done to reconfigure the HAB report layout. Thank you for your great service!