bboyd

all messages by user

4/5/2012
Topic:
Wells Fargo problems

bboyd
Hello All,
I am having problems with Wells Fargo Bank. They process our checks with no problems but are unable to provide the check image and number online and on statements. I have a document that says how a check should look and we've narrowed it down to the MICR line. I am just having some problems adjusting the MICR line. I did a custom MICR line in the bank list but I do not believe that is the right way to do it because it keeps pushing my check number back and not really moving the routing number.

I can send the document the bank sent me to follow for our checks

If anyone has any suggestions on how to get all this working it would be GREATLY appreciated.
4/23/2012
Topic:
Printer Select

bboyd
Hello Again,
I have another question about printing. We have several printers on our network, all shared. We have 2 printers that we have sourced as "Check Printers" which are printers made specifically for check printing, MICR Ink, Adjustments, etc. Whenever someone prints a check in PB I want them to slect one of the two printers (CheckPrinter1 or CheckPrinter2) without all our other printers coming up on the manually select feature, because that would cause an absolute mess!
4/23/2012
Topic:
Printer Select

bboyd
Thanks, My problem is that we have two locations that are 5 miles apart that are networked together. When a user is at office1 we have a printer setup and when the user is at office2 we have a printer. People come and go between locations and have the need to print checks at either one. I just don't want a person to be in office1 printing checks to the office2 printer. If they can select printer1 or printer2 it will be much easier than having all our printers show up on the print list. Which isn't a big deal, just teaching a bunch of dogs new tricks smile
3/11/2013
Topic:
Hide Printer from Drop Down List

bboyd
Hello,
I am not 100% sure where this should go but, is there a way that anyone knows of to hide a printer from the printer selection list? I have a printer dedicated to PrintBoss, magnetic ink, check stock already in it and have another printer we use to print documents. I would like to hide the check printer so someone doesn't accidentally print to the check printer. Has anyone came up with a solution?